Thread: Health: Fight the Flu. Protect urself from Cold.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)

cute Health: Fight the Flu. Protect urself from Cold.

Influenza is a highly infectious disease. It is caused by the ' Influenza' virus. Several types and two sub-types of type A (HINI and H3N2) and type B circulate in the air. Inflenza is transmitted through the air by a person suffering from flu, coughing and sneezing creating droplets ( Nose se girta) containing virus. Complictions from influenza can kill and it is estimated that ten thousands people die every year. It has typical symptoms as fever, cold and cough, body-ache, fatigue weakness and sometimes loose motions and vomitting. Influenza spreads all over world, so one must take precautions during cold season. 'Precaution is better than cure". Therefore, as and when you feel any of the above mentioned symptoms, consult a General Physcian to overcome with inflenza. However, taking annual vaccine is the only way to prevent influenza.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)

Default Re: Health: Fight the Flu. Protect urself from Col

The Moderator, Misc. Section. I have just presented an article on Influenza under "Health" but that has been messed an converte into a paragraph. I tried my best set it. Gave space, after select trried too increase size of words, wanted to giv colour but none of the Icons responded. Last one year se koi problem nahin aaye but last two days se aarahi hai. You can see my old Threads. It is an important so pl set it right. Thanks.
    Last edited by R. M. Dixit; 09-01-2011 at 02:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    923 Thread(s)

thx for the info janab
    error in siggy loading.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)

Hi True Friend, inspite of inconvinience you have read this health topic. Thanks. Somthing is somewhere is wrong thats why my presentation are de-faced. Khuda ko shayad ye he manzoor hai.