7 New Features Rolled Out In New Youtube Homepage
Youtube new homepage is now rolled out for everyone, in order to take a look, you will need to sign in to the google account. Below is a snapshot of new youtube homepage which I had just taken, as it seems it has become more easy and helpful in finding the videos you want to see.
On the whole following are the new features which gets introduced with new design of youtube homepage.
Quick tip: If you only care about your subscriptions, just click on "Subscription uploads" at the top to see all the videos from channels you are subscribed.
- Combined list – Merges your subscriptions, friend activity, and recommendations into one easier-to-scan list
- Don’t miss a video – If a channel uploads 4 videos in a day, you’ll see all 4 – instead of just the latest video
- Delete anything – Hover over any video you don’t want to watch and click ‘x’
- Or just grey it out – Videos you’ve already watched will be greyed out – so even without deleting, you’ll know where you left off
- Help me re-find stuff I just watched – Your homepage will include your recent likes and favorites so you can easily get back to them
- Easy inbox – Links to your inbox (personal messages & comments) are front and center
- Load much more – Watch older videos – all without leaving the homepage