Thread: Track PS3 Stats, Trophies Info On iPhone, iPod Tou

Mentioned
    1031 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

candel Track PS3 Stats, Trophies Info On iPhone, iPod Tou

One of the many reasons why I like iphone is that it has changed the way we used to look at mobile gaming. It was really awesome when I played a car racing game on the accelerometer of the iphone for the very first time and I still cant forget that feeling. Well iphone has just got better since then and there were many that followed the features that iphone had a long time ago. So frankly speaking I think it would be safe to say that iphone has given a platform for all the other mobile devices to progress and make the mobile gaming genre more fun.

The first thought that came to my mind when I played games on my iphone were that the video and the playing quality was really good and it was comparable to a gaming console like playstation for example. I was a fan of playstation as well so i wondered if I would be able to play playstation games on my iphone ever. Well at that time it was just a thought but now it has become a reality and at last an official playstation application is available for download on your iphone and android handsets. Currently this app is available only in a few countries but soon it will be available in other countries as well.

images4 thumb - Track PS3 Stats, Trophies Info On iPhone, iPod Tou

The user interface of this application is really simple and it resembles a lot to all the other gaming platforms available from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. This is the first version of this app and I am sure that there would be a lot of other additions and improvements done in the coming time for good. The design is really sleek and minimalistic which looks really good in the first look.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8577 Thread(s)

Default Re: Track PS3 Stats, Trophies Info On iPhone, iPod

Nice Sharing
    پھر یوں ہوا کے درد مجھے راس آ گیا