Hello Friends as you know World Cancer day is
observed on February 4th every year. On this
occassion I give you below few precautions
that you can follow and convey to others also
to keep this dreaded disease away...
Crores of new cancer cases are diagnosed every
year and lacs of deaths occcured all over world
Among men , most common cancers are Larnyx,
Lungs, tounge and prostate and while in women
Breast, Cervix, ovary and gallbladder are common.
Major Risk Factors:
1. Use of tobacco and alcohal
2. Low Fruit and Vegetable intake.
3. Air and water pollution through
4. Viral Infections due to Hepatitis B
5. Being overweight or Obese.
6 Phyical inactivity.
7. Exposure to ionic and UV rays.
8. Indoor smoke of household fuel.
1. Avoid risk Factors.
2. Vaccinate against HBV, HPV.
3. Reduce direct from sun light.
4. Control occupational hazards.
5. Healathy nutrious diet of Fruits
and green vegetables
6 Regular Health Checkup and
7. Natural feeding to child.
8. No smoking and chewing of tobacco.
9. Avoid alcohal (Sharaab) 10.Do not eat too much refined/
prserved food. Avoid Red meat
Prefer Chicken and Fish.
11. Do not neglect or postpone
recurrent or chronic disease.
POINTS TO REMEMBERS.
* Cancer is not a communicable disease.
* Cancer occurs with out any warning.
* Prevention is better than cure.
* Cancer is detectable in early stage.
* Cancer is curable if detected and