Seven Type of person who will be under the shade of Allah
May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad and his family
and companions, and those who follow them in truth.
Book 005, Number 2248:
Abu Huraira reported that the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) had said: Seven are (the persons) whom Allah would give protection with His Shade on the Day when there would be no shade but that of Him (i. e. on the Day of Judgment, and they are):
1. a just ruler,
2. a youth who grew up with the worship of Allah;
3. a person whose heart is attached to the mosques;
4. two persons who love and meet each other and depart from each other for the sake of Allah;
5. a man whom a beautiful woman of high rank seduces (for illicit relation), but he (rejects this offer by saying):" I fear Allah" ;
6. a person who gives charity and conceals it (to such an extent) that the right hand does not know what the left has given: and
7. a person who remembered Allah in privacy and his eyes shed tears.
Sahih Muslim, The Book of Zakat