Useful Web Services & Tools [#15]
di - Useful Web Services & Tools [#15]
di - Useful Web Services & Tools [#15]

Readers check out some useful web applications, web sites and web startups which gives you free service to keep yourself updated with all new start ups coming up every day. Lets have a look what special is there in our kitty for you this week.

Social Video Conferencing On Facebook

Socialeyes is a new startup which let you connect with your Facebook friends on Video chat. Facebook currently allows for instant messaging only. But now Socialeyes offers you a new platform where you can connect with your Facebook friends with the most advance video chat features. It let you chat one-on-one or group video chats with friends. At socialeyes you can make a video chat with six people at one time and all of you six can see each other and talk to each other. Continue Reading

socialeyes thumb1 thumb - Useful Web Services & Tools [#15]

+

+

Find Out Who Has Removed Or Blocked You From His/Her Friends List On Facebook

I found a wonderful online service �Who Deleted Me on Facebook?�. �Who deleted me on Facebook� is an online service which will give the recent details about your friend list on Facebook. You have to go to the webpage with the link given at the end. There will be the option to login the page with your Facebook account. And simply after the login it will display the result. Continue Reading

sshot 1 thumb1 thumb - Useful Web Services & Tools [#15]

+

+

Promote Your Business Online With Your Existing Networking Profiles On Web

With so many social networking sites, each consisting its own set of amazing features, we have a lot options. How would it be, if a networking site provides us an opportunity to market our self or expand our business online. Yes, we can do that with our existing profiles on Facebook & Twitter, but how would it be like linking all of them at one place and then start marketing? Continue Reading

Business card 3 640x437 - Useful Web Services & Tools [#15]