Best Quotes Of Mark Twain
* Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
* If you have nothing to say, say nothing.
* The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.
* Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
* I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
* Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society.
* It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
* Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
* It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
* Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching. and live like it's heaven on earth.
Re: Best Quotes Of Mark Twain