Reasons For Wearing The HijabBecause the Qur'an and Sunnah states so. Allah ordered us to wear the hijab and cover up to protect ourselves so we get the proper respect we deserve and not be treated like we are a piece of meat.
2. You can dye your hair any colour you want and no one can say anything at all, because its all hidden, you can have blue hair, or purple, or bright red, or neon pink or green, long or permed or short, or rainbow colors with sparkles and glitter, jewellery in your ears, and all over....
3. Children think you are a ninja, and you can say you are 'niqabi ninja' They will think of you as this heroine and will admire you.
4. People think it is your costume. Or at least some will think of it as a costume you are wearing for your party, or work, or that you were forced to wear it. and you have to explain to them no it is your CHOICE to wear it though in the Qur'an it says it will Protect you.
5. People think you might be bald, but then you have to tell them no, I have hair...no I don't have cancer. You can show to the little kids, see I have hair....
6. You get a lot of respect in the hijab from all your brothers and sisters and other people, than you did before your hijabi days
7. You can wear whatever you like under the abayah, light and cool dresses are good.
8. Despite that this world has hot weather, HELL IS HOTTER, so you rather suffer a bit on this world than the Hereafter.
9. Have you noticed that some people that are really maybe ignorant about Islam and women and Muslims that they speak extra loudly and clearly to you wherever you go. "Wwwoould yooooou llike ttthat in beeeeeelsooottes or ch change ma 'am?"
"I speak english clearly, change please."
10. No bad hair days to worry about!.