Thread: Baby Predictor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Baby Predictor

babyg5 - Baby Predictor
    hi pal, hope so you are fine. i have a very fun loving activity to know your future baby. for couples who are being passionately waiting for their future babies, this site of future baby predictors is fascinating. on baby predictor you are supposed to give name of both partners and picture then get picture of your baby. you can easily know on this prank site whether your baby would be baby girl or bay boy. the valid link is below,click and know your future baby.
    http://www.thebabypredictor.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Baby Predictor

Hi, I don't want to seem rude, but I don't understand the point. You can easily find the gender of your baby at the doctor's office, and if you need to announce your other half or the rest of the relatives, you can do an original poster by yourself on platforms like prosvit.design. Or, if you want to be a surprise even for you, you can ask a relative to ask the gender of the baby, you prepare the poster in advance for both of the genres, and that's all. I'm not a fan of huge baby gender reveals, and I like to keep the photos as private as possible instead of sharing them on different platforms.
    Last edited by Jaciro; 31-05-2022 at 04:54 PM.